Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recognizing Mother Nature

Today I read one of the most inspiring articles I've laid eyes upon in some time, possibly in my entire life. In this article I learned that Bolivia is set to pass a law that gives Pachamama (Mother Nature) the same rights as an individual. It's about effin time y'all. Corporations have been reaping the benefits of such recognition for years and the results, for the most part, have not been positive for anyone/anything else, especially the environment.

We've created the most powerful and egocentric forces on this planet from our own fears of scarcity and these Titans of egoic selfishness are pummeling the very surroundings that allow us to exist. I'll take full accountability for this as the majority of these corporations were created to fulfill desires that I fueled with my own thoughts of lack/craving. Now I choose differently.

I'm 100% ready to provide the source of all that we walk through, stand upon, swim in, dance amongst, sing along, play with, breathe in and consume the same rights (if not more)than any other entity recognized by international law and I'm grateful for Bolivia's choice to take this first vital step toward a viable future for all.

Spread the word Y'all,
Mama's been recognized and acknowledgment makes all the difference.


Blessings to all beings,
p

1 comment:

  1. Parker,
    You might like Tom Shadyac's podcast about
    CHANGING OUR STORY TO SAVE THE WORLD.
    http://www.newdimensions.org/flagship/3397/tom-shadyac-changing-our-story-to-save-the-world/
    love your "Higher up" song.
    Metta

    ReplyDelete