Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Apologize

Okey Dokey Gang!

I Apologize for falling out of integrity with my own word regarding this album.

I promise the record is literally being mastered as I write this and everyone that donated to make this record a reality will be getting some download love by the middle of this month.

This EP has been such a learning experience for me and I'm grateful to feel myself moving forward both as an artist as as a producer. I'm honored by everyone's support and beyond appreciative for y'alls patience.  Budgeting time and money have been such a growth area for me and I trust that the lessons I've learned this time around will help expedite the next record tremendously.

I look forward to wrappin up this loose end in my brain and moving forward.
So much awaits....

OnlyLove,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment