Thursday, March 3, 2011

Grateful to be reminded and aware... again...



Today I woke up fully aware of the amazing people that I love in my life. In Texas, The US and The World.

In the 2 years I've called Los Angeles my home I've known periods of time where, contrary to the truth of the matter, I felt very alone and unsupported.

As that illusion has faded away, I've had the opportunity to step into a life where I'm literally surrounded by magical and beautiful human beings whom I'm honored to know as my friends.

So in the spirit of recognition and acknowledgment,
I'm voicing my appreciation here.

I thought of listing everyone specifically and though I may do something like that in a future post, today I choose to say this:

Whether we are reading/writing this from a place of pure elation or
a space of deep depression the distance between us is still nothing.
Consciousness in a sea of itself simply is one.
No matter how far away and separate we think we are from one another our relationship to what we want and what we fear, to our loved ones and ourselves is always the same,
a relationship determined by choice and focus.

To all I am blessed to Love,
Thank you for showing up in my practice and reminding me of this again and again.

Love y'all,
p

1 comment: