Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Surfin into the unkown...

a baja view courtesy of the ever dexterous tawney bevaqua

Well...
Here we are it's 2012 and things are unfolding faster than a lawn chair for a graduation ceremony. We have certainly passed through many experiences and now, just beyond the outer threshold of this passage comes the unknown. As for me, I spent the holidays in my second 10 day Vipassana course (in case you're wondering it doesn't get any easier the second time around) and promptly left the depths of my own mind for the saturnalia of a Baja new years with chosen family. Though I wouldn't recommend having only a 11 hour car ride to decomp and acclimate between two such drastically different environments, the dynamics broke me open in new ways that I trust are part of a greater strengthening. Despite the overwhelming breadth of emotions at times between high and low tides down there, I had the best day of surfin ever that first foggy morning in the water and as some of you may know by now I LOVE FOG.
So as we all move onward through the collective fog that humanity seems to be paddling through,  I'm committed to opening up and doing the work my loves, you have my word and that's about all I really got. Thanks for checkin in and it's my intention to share more of who I am and what I'm going through this year with y'all.

in the meantime...

May all beings be Happy,
May all beings be Liberated,
May all beings be Free.

Love,
p



 


No comments:

Post a Comment